AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:15:28 -0700
EASI online courses can lead to the Certificate in Accessible Information
Technology.
Starting Oct. 4, month-long, entirely online, interactive
Train the Trainer http://easi.cc/workshops/train.htm
Designing Course Content Using Familiar Software
http://easi.cc/workshops/dacc.htm

Students with disabilities frequently arrive on campus with limited or no
skill on the assistive computer software they will need to compete in
college.  Who trains them?  Train the Trainer is to provide the basic
understanding of disabilities and of assistive computer software your staff
will require to provide such students the beginning know-how they need and
which the law requires you to provide.

Today['s distance learning is provided using sophisticated courseware
systems which enable faculty to post course material with no knowledge of
Web design and with limited computer skill.  But, frequently, the automated
results do not create content that is accessible to students with
disabilities.  Faculty will not become Web accessibility experts.  This
course is to enable you to show faculty how to post content that is
accessible with very little extra effort.

Read what our previous students and our friends say about EASI:
http://easi.cc/quotes-i.htm

                                                                        ------------------------------
EASI Is the premiere provider of online courses on designing accessible
information technology:
(a package of five courses will earn the Certificate in Accessible
Information Technology)
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
** Also check our monthly interact Web conferences on accessible IT:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm

                                                Norman Coombs, Ph.D.
CEO EASI (Equal Access to Software and Information)
22196 Caminito Tasquillo
        Laguna Hills CA 92653
home: (949)  855-4852
        Cell: (949) 922-5992
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
                http://www.rit.edu/~nrcgsh

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<