AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"McCraw, Jackie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:11:35 -0500
The only other possibility I can think of is IBM HomePage Reader, which is a
talking internet browser with an e-mail program included.  But, since I
can't see it, I don't know if it enlarges text or not.  A demo is available,
and the web site is: www-3.ibm.com/able/hpr.htm.

The best answer may be to purchase a screen magnification program, such as
the JAWS Magic, or ZoomText, or IBM's screen magnification product, that
will magnify whatever is on the screen, and can be adjusted by the user to
meet individual needs.

Hope this helps some.  This special needs business is always more complex
than it appears on the surface.

- Jackie