AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:21:08 -0400
Can anyone suggest a source for EVALUATIONS of assistive listening systems
for large room facilities/auditoriums, particularly FM systems?  We have
several lists of companies that manufacture/distribute them, and positive
anecodatal reports on Com-tek and Phonic Ear systems, but we'd really like
to see some kind of professional reviews or evaluations.  If not, any
suggestions for approaches to selecting these systems?

Thanks much,
Julie Klauber
Suffolk Cooperative Library System
Bellport, NY