AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jane Forgay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:02:28 -0400
Pat,
Just a suggestion, but why not cancel the print subscription and get the
electronic (web) subscription.

It costs $140 / year for institutions.  See details at:
http://www.igc.org/afb/jvib.html

If it's in electronic format then, in theory -- I haven't actually tried
this myself, issues could be listened to with voice output or printed out in
paper or in Braille at their own workstations.

Jane

Jane Forgay, Reference Librarian, Services for Persons with Disabilities
Information Services and Resources
Dana Porter Library
University of Waterloo                          (519) 888-4567 ext. 5417