AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 02:52:44 -0700
EASI is sorry that its web site disappeared for several hours Thursday.  We
invite you to special events and then disappoint you.  We are sorry.  The
Rochester Institute of Technology server had major problems for several hours.

The webcast announcement with url is repeated below.
Norman Coombs, CEO EASI Corp