AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:44:04 -0400
Greetings Colleagues,

Currently, I am self trained in both WebCT and Blackboard portals.  This
enables me to teach Introduction to Psychology and Psychology of the
Handicapped online courses for Middlesex County College, New Jersey.  Also,
I teach Exceptional Development and General Psychology for Westmoreland
County Community College, Pennsylvania.  My responsibilities include
communicating with the students through e-mail, communicating with the
social science dean through e-mail, making class announcements on the
CampusCruiser, presenting lessons as PowerPoint slide shows, presenting
learning resources as Internet links and assorted videos from YouTube,
administering and grading essay examinations, assigning weekly discussion
and close-ended questions, annotated bibliographies, and five page research
papers, informing students of their progress, and submitting grades to the
Registrar's Office.

I would like to administer objective assessments, more specifically multiple
choice tests.  My courses are taught completely online.  This means that the
students take the tests on the computers.  I physically cannot utilize a
Scantron machine and Scantron sheets.  I would like to design a web based
multiple choice assessment.  However, I do not know how to do the scoring,
automatically.  Do you?

Thank you for help in advance.

Yvonne

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<