AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER WUTEH VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:56:37 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hello Richard
I will be contacting you later for some cards and to discuss the
possibility of Book disposal with you.
Have a good one!
PETER VAKUNTA