AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aggo Akyea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:47:33 -0600
Hello Friends:

We are looking for a few good young musicians to entertain the African community during the upcoming African Association end-of-year party.  As you may recall, our youth have always been a proud feature at this event.

If you have any sons and daughters, or are familiar with any youngsters, who are fairly proficient with their musical instruments, please let me know as soon as you can.  Due to the shortness of time available till the party and the volume of music to be rehearsed, I will like to know of all able musicians soon to enable us start practices presently.

Looking forward with glee, in the name of AAM and Africa.

Cheers.

Aggo Akyea
5719 Richmond Drive
Madison, WI 53719
608/274-9769

“… …instead of studying how to make it worth men's while to buy my baskets, I studied rather how to avoid the necessity of selling them.”
WALDEN
by Henry David Thoreau – 1854