AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ANN MARIE DAWSON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 22:39:58 +0000
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

-----Original Message-----
From: Zainabu Kooistra
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 2:41 PM
To: 'AAM (African Association of Madison)'
Subject: This N That

Brother Matt;

I just want to add a little bit of salt to the previous postings.  It seems
to me that you are a man with VERY GOOD ideas and ambitions.  Here is my
proposal to you.  Please attend the next AAM Elections and I will nominate
you to be the Vice President which will give you two years to implement all
the ideas that you have. The members of the various AAM Committees are very
busy people, most of them with wife, husband and kids.  But yet still they
volunteer their time, time and time again to keep the Association alive.
So, if you can't say "jarama" (thank you), please consider this alternative
to being critical.

Zainabu (a sister from The Gambia)