AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Weller, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:04:43 -0600
Is there a subtle information here that you contemplate some surgical
transformation?  You have suddenly become an active spokesman for AWA, which
is enough cause for concern; and now you want to be a member of that
organization knowing full well that your only qualification is that you have
to be a woman.  What is going on?

By the way, my wife will be very embarrassed to be the one to dress you up,
unless of course, you can PROVE to us that you are now a transvestite;
otherwise, we will consider you to be fox in a chicken house.  Have a good
day.