AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:49:39 -0400
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hey everyone!
It's been a while, so let's get out and dance to the BEST mix around of African, Latin, Caribbean and World music.
I was unable to reserve a Saturday this month at the Casbah, so this party ONLY will be held on a Friday:

WHAT: Dance w/ DJ Laurie (African, Latin, Caribbean and World music)
WHEN: Friday, Sept. 30, 10 p.m.
WHERE: The  Casbah, 119 E. Main St. (Just off the Capitol Square)
COVER: $5

Also, don't miss the diva of African and World Music, ANGELIQUE KIDJO, Thurs. Sept. 29 at the Wisconsin Union Theatre. I will be DJing the party after the show in the Rathskeller!
Peace,
DJ Laurie

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.