AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:07:33 -0500
Personally, I think it was a tremendous feat for anyone to train and
compete even though they had no chance of doing well.  Most of us would
have been to prideful, vain.

There was a time when the world laughed at the products made in
Asia.  However, the Asians continued to train and compete.  Today, many of
the products from Asia are the finest in the world.

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have
freed thousands more.  -- Harriet Tubman