AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kervin Soko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:53:08 +0000
Hi Ann Marie,

Thanks for trying to find out about the Miss Liberia Beauty Pageant. Could
you please be a little specific about what you want to know? Direct all
questions to me,Kervin Soko,Organizing Committee. I can can be reached at
608-277-5857 or 608-270-9920 or fax:608-270-9929. If you need ticket or
direction for the program,call Krisi Baker at 608-238-0713.

Thanks.

Kervin Soko
Organizing Committee