AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SYMPHORIEN FOSSI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:27:05 -0500

               VISIT AFRICAN ASSOCIATION OF MADISON WEBSITE

                        http://www.africanassociation.org

                FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON AFRICA FEST 2009,

           MEMBERSHIP, COMMUNITY CALENDAR AND MUCH MORE....

Saalut Jean Rene.
Demmande lui d,envoyer une demande au CWC: http://dhs.wisconsin.gov/cwc/, en general ils recruitent tout le temps parceque les gens viennent et partent.
http://wiscjobs.state.wi.us/public/job_view.asp?annoid=13575&jobid=13090. He can go there to pick an application.
Have a good day.

Symphorien Fossi
Department Administrator
Integrated Liberal Studies
Graduate Student in Industrial & Systems Engineering
(Decision Science/Operations Research)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
102 Meiklejohn House
228 N. Charter Street