AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Adeetuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:31:50 -0500
Brother Matthew,

An interesting contribution on the drugs seizure in the Gambia. My concern however is, where is the link between President Jammeh playing host to a Guinea Bissau drug baron and the payment of "bribe" to President Mills of Ghana?. The massacre of Ghanaians in Gambia happened in 2005 when President Mills was not in power. By implication, are you saying President Mills on assuming office put pressure on President Jammeh resulting in the payment of "lots of money" to silence him? You make a valid point alluding to the fact that African leaders have not done a good job of keeping drugs off our shores, but please do not throw mud at leaders for who you may not have facts to support. Unless if you do not mind sharing any facts to back up your accusations of President Mills. My two cents.

--
Thomas Adeetuk
College Library