AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Mlatawou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:16:50 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Hi everyone.
I hope you all are having a joyous Holiday season. It was great seeing some of you at our Christmas Eve party.  And for those of you who missed that all-night jam...

We will be hosting an all-night African/Caribbean/Global music Dance Party back at our old digs, The Casbah.
WHAT:  NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY WITH DJ LAURIE and friends
WHERE:  THE CASBAH, 119 E. MAIN ST. (JUST OFF THE CAPITOL SQUARE)
WHEN:  WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2003 AT 10:30 P.M. TIL at least 3 A.M. NEW YEAR'S DAY
COST:  ONLY 5 DOLLARS!

We hope to see you all there so that we can ring in the New Year together in the spirit of One Love.
P.S. Please write back with your opinions on whether we should continue the Panafrica parties at Luther's or back at the Casbah.
Love to all,
Laurie

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.