AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ALEX LAGIA REDD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:39:10 -0500
Kervin,

Your claim that LAW is withholding certain from you is completely frivolous for the following reasons:

1) LAW does not have any established guidelines or policy that make specific reference to the listserv
2) You are still subscribe as a potential member of LAW and therefore you have thr right to pose relevant information on LAW listserv.
3) Information regarding the Liberian Beauty Pageant was characterized as illegitimate in the eyes of LAW and therefore we reach a decision to exclude the leadership's role since proper protocol was not followd by you.
4) If you have any reason that Mr. Tatus is witholding information, please write the secreatry first since he is the custodian to share all relevant information to the Liberian community.
5) It is unwise to discuss about Liberian leadership on the AAM listserv.

Hope you understand.

Alex Redd
V/P LAW

We must use time creatively, in the knowledge that time is ripe to do right.