AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DANIEL P KUNENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:20:01 -0500

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

Dear Wanjiru,
Thanks a lot. I had just started an email to Zainabu to ask for the source of her information and the office/authority that issued the warning.
Best,
Daniel Kunene