AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:19:20 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Thanks, Auntie Anita, for the update.  Although we've known about the availability of Agatha's produce, my wife and I have not made it to her house yet.  With the opening of the store, hopefully that will change.

Congratulations to Agatha!  It's about time for an African store.  I think buying African foods should be done in African stores, not in Asian stores, as we have done in the past.

Again, thanks, Auntie!

- Wilmot