AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:45:02 -0500
Alex,

You can break the article into parts for the AAM
readership. Note that the AAM listserve has a limitation of
500 lines per posting, including spacing.

You also did not indicate which edition of the Badger
Herald your article is/will be featured.

The so called WMD are yet to be found, even with a
conglomeration of the world's best technologically advanced
infantry of distinguish men and women.

Hans Blix's men and women, including housewives, were able
to identify and destroy some of the WMD.

Be rest assured, the UN will lead a coalition to go back
and finish the job of cleaning up the mess, including
depleted uranium shells, created by the world's coalition
of combatants.

Gear up for warmer days ahead.

Greetings KC, do you need some snow???????

Cheers.

Joe