AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Amakobe, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:29:47 -0500

AFRICA FEST 2007 - AUGUST 11, 2007 at WARNER PARK

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year:Oct - Sept.

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Vera,

This latest attack on a people is shameless.  It took 100 years for the
anger to boil to the surface in Rwanda between the Hutus and the Tutsis.
Why?  Because of a seed of hatred that was planted by Belgium (one person).
Get to know a little bit about your subject before you claim expertise.
There are salient aspect of the continent that only an African understands.
Take a vacation to a small part of it (country).

Peter