AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abu-Hassan Koroma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:01:02 -0600
Hello Adventurer:

Listen, you no longer need to pay monthly dollars to start your own
listserv.  You no longer have to be a 501 (C) designated to have access
to free discussion group.  All you need is an idea and like-minded
individuals.  If you can think of an idea and want to build a cyber
community you can now do it for less.  There is no hassle.  You can set
up a discussion group for anything under the cyber sun.  Wonder what that
means?  Well here is an example:  Say you want to create a group of
individuals interested in exploring X topic, you be the leader.   Create
the listserve and be the postmaster.  Now for less you can do that.  I
really mean less.  Infact the less could be negotiable - An African
approach to cyber market.  I can even help you brainstorm on a topic and
come up with a catchy mission statement.  Just put your jumbled idea on
the table and in 18 words, I mean 18 words, you will get a Mission
Statement.  That will put you on the road to where ever your ambition
could lead you.  Sounds like another sales gimmick?  No way.  Send me a
private email and get going.  All replies relating to this posting must
be addressed to:

You will receive an inidividual attention from me.  Take advantage of
cyber opportunity and launch your own free universe.

Thank you,

Askia.

P.S.  To get free discussion group, introduce two members.  If one signs
up, you'll get a free discussion group.  It is as easy as 1-2-3!
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]