AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mu Fedjo' <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:51:03 -0600
Hello, Comfort.
That was a good one.
Yes, indeed, we shall reclaim our entire country. From Kribi to Kano to Ife
to Calabar.
All that great central Africa once was called Mount Cameroon and shall
return to its own self.
See, the temperature has already increased a few degrees here in Wisconsin,
thanks to your message.

PS. Just dust off that old leopard skin shield, because a few spears are
likely to fly from that runaway province that they insist on calling
Nigeria, before they realize that this is a joke.

Have a great day, everyone, and remember to smile. It is good for your
health.
+AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQ-
KMF