AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER W VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:24:40 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

For once we are seeing an African leader take bold action! I lived in
South Africa for five years after MANDELA came to power. I experienced
first hand the fragility of that countrry's newborn democracy. We trust
that THABO MBEKI's firm stance will rescue  SA's political "titanic".
One question though: Why is JACOB ZUMA still the Deputy President of
the ANC after this disgraceful behavior? Can any South African brother
or sister shed some light on this imbroglio for us?
PETER VAKUNTA