AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K.C. EKE" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:11:12 PST
Thank you Mr. Yarl and everyone that has quenched this “fire” which
could have been avoided by an early “I did not mean to post a message
that will offend anybody.”  I honesty hope that AAM mailing list is not
a way to aggravate a group of people and threaten them of being
“removed” when they react.

Cleaning our hearts will solve our problems, not the e-mail system.
When you hear the name of any of our African countries, you have a
choice of what comes up first into your mind:  criminals, educators, or
survivors, to mention just a few.  The choice is yours, and it is based
on this that you will look at her people.

The world has a lot of negative views against us Africans already and we
don’t need to do the same amongst ourselves.  I will not let foreigner’s
views affect the way that I look at my brothers and sisters.

Thank you Mr. post master from your AAM mailing list thus far, but
kindly remove me from the list.  I have access to the troubles we have
in Africa.

My concern of what can we do to help our brothers and sisters in Sierra
Leone still remains.  And I hope we collectively do something positive
when we are called upon.

Peace and Love,

K.C. Eke