AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Daniel P. Kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:27:48 -0700
Hi Adelaide,
Thanks for your email. As I said in my email of June 26, I am going on a
three-week European trip starting Monday July 10. In the meantime, I would
like to know, either through you or Askia or Ademola what slot(s) is (are)
being made available for poetry reading during the August 2000 Affest.
Secondly, yes, I have been thinking about the Outreach Committee and
wondering when we would meet. As you can see, July is out for me, since I
return from Europe on Saturday July 29. So we should be looking into August.
Best wishes.
Daniel Kunene.

At 08:48 AM 6/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Dr. Kunene, welcome back to Madison. I am personally so glad that you are
back because you are a member of our Outreach Committee. I would like to
get your input on our meeting time. How does your time look like for the
monthj of July? (date, day, and time).