AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abu-Hassan Koroma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:53:49 -0600
As we continue to fight sexism and all other isms, I wish to inform all
of you that the woman are finally getting flexible.  I have been assured
that the item of their constitution banning anything male will be
reviewed next year.  Meanwhile, I will be informed of my temporary
membership in this noble Association.  For this priviledge, I would like
to annouce to everyone  -- and please let the message travel far and wide
--that the African Women Association will be holding their annual dance
on Saturday, April 24, 1999 at the Nieghborhood House.  There will be
lots of food.  This is really exciting, especially for singles like me.
You do not need to go to stores to buy your tickets.  Just stop any
African woman on the street, if they are not at work making more money
for their families, and ask for a ticket.  With $5.00 they will gladly
offer you one.  That comes with lots of goddies ---food, drink, dance and
more....

Thank you.

Abu-Hassan
Temporary Member in Waiting, African Women Association of Madison.

P. S.  Aunty Koso has agreed to dress me up appropriately for my
induction into the Womens Hall of Fame.  The WHF is the temporary passage
to full membership into the Womens Association for men.  It will take
time but eventually, one gets in.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]