AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"S.W.Fusi" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 09:12:17 -0500
Hello,

Could someone please tell me if there is a reputable dry cleaner in
Madison that can handle traditional African garb, such as an agbada?  Or,
if you know of a place in Milwaukee, etc., I would appreciate this
information, too.

Thanks,

Stephen Fusi

Stephen W. Fusi, M.S.                   "I'm blessed and highly favoured!"
WEMPEC Alumni                              -Mr. Lloyde Palmer
Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Wisconsin at Madison

"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become
blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and
depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you
hold out the word of life...." -Philippians 2:14