AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Mlatawou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:16:49 -0400

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Hi everyone!
It's time again to vote for your favorites in Isthmus' Reader's Poll and I hope that once again you'll show your ovutstanding support for African music and community radio by voting for DJ Laurie (best Club DJ), Panafrica (best local radio show) and WORT (best radio station)...
Here's the website and all ballots are due at 5 p.m. Thurs. June 22:

www.TheDailyPage.com
click on "Madison's Favorites" and register to vote THANKS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE...LET'S HOPE WE MAKE A GOOD SHOWING AGAIN THIS YEAR....oh and also, it looks like I'm very close to having a new spot for my dance parties...wish me luck!
Yours very truly,
--
DJ Laurie
Host of "PanAfrica"