AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ALEX LAGIA REDD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:12:46 -0500
SATURDAY, APRIL 19th from 7pm to the wee-wee hours at the neighborhood house on Mills Street is the place to be.

It will be the time and opportunity for all of you to get together with other African brothers and sisters as well as well-wishers to eat, drink, dance and show some level of compassion for our community.

It is the Liberian Association of Wisconsin (LAW) official launching of its scholarship drive for needy children and teenagers both in our community as well as in war ravaged Liberia.

We ask that you come and make this program a success.

MUSIC, FOOD and DRINKS WILL BE AVAILABLE AS YOU GENEROUSLY CONTRIBUTE TO THIS COMMUNITY-ORIENTED INITIATIVE BY LAW.

ONCE AGAIN IT IS THIS SATURDAY, APRIL 19TH AT THE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSE------7PM TIL LATE

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

We must use time creatively, in the knowledge that time is ripe to do right.