AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER WUTEH VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:29:10 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Good one there BEN!
Of course, the destabililzation of the economies of African states
will continue unabated as long as have we have marionnette nitwits at
the helm of affaires in Africa. What do you make of a head of state
who declares unashamedly that he is a student of the French President
(read my lips!).Chirac rubs his hands in glee when he listens to such
infantile servile pronouncements. The economic degradation of our
economies of no consequences to CHIRAC as long as our land, forests
and waters can still provide France with the raw materials she needs
for her home industries. In fact, the diabolical French scheme is to
make sure that no african indigenous industry thrives because that
would a threat to FRENCH economic hegemony in "les territoires d'outre
mer".
Let's keep lamenting!
Peter