AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fabu Mogaka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:11:55 -0500
The Nehemiah Community Development Corporation is a faith based, non-profit,
grassroots organization that partners with other churches, businesses and
organizations to undergird and assist families.  I direct an elementary
after school and summer program.  We are currently hiring for our academic
year, September thru June.  I have a full time position available and
several part time postions.  part time would be 20 hours on Mon. Wed and
Fridays.  (And either a Tuesday or Thursday if your schedule permits).
These part time positions are ideal for college students.  We take work
study or not.  Pay begins at $8.50 per hour.  Needs are 2 classroom
teachers, 1 music teacher, 1 cook, 1 clerical, an asst. to the Director and
any combination.  The full time position would be similar to an Asst.
Director.  You will need a Driver's L, a good driving record and a caring
heart for children.  Interested?  Come to Nehemiah 8:30-5 and fill out an
application.  I would then talk to you and answer more questions.  There is
an interview required.  Looking to hire the week of Sept. 17th or ASAP.
Thank you,  Fabu Mogaka, Director of The Academic Center for Excellence