AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Koudjo Nofodji <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:06:53 -0700

               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

It doesn't surprise me, I read his last interview and
he seems in the leading seat.
However I was speachless to see name like "Gnassingbe
Eyadema" on the list.  Democracy!!!

Claude