AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Amakobe, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:08:45 -0500
Thanks Mr. Akyea and Amegashie for the kind words.

There are several areas that need community input:
a) Suggestions, suggestions and comments please,
b) Populating Country Specific Resources. We need all your hands on this
one. Harambee!
c) Your Time

I have suggested several ways task (b) can be accomplished. The executive
will contact you once a decision has been made and the details worked out. A
request for your input should be coming your way shortly. READ EXECUTIVE
ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Sincerely

Executive Contact Info:
        [log in to unmask]  -  for inquiries.

The African Association of Madison, Inc.,
"Connecting the African Diaspora!"
http://africanassociation.org/
http://www.africanassociation.org/