AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ben Weller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 12:34:02 -0400
If you ever think soccer, like politics, does not bring together strange bedfellows, then you don't know Doudou.  He's the striker for Queens Park Rangers in England.  But millions of us do know our Doudou from our Kaka.  He (Kaka) is the renowned midfielder for the Brazilian national team.   Kaka and Doudou are unrelated, though the latter does have a Rangers teammate named Shittu. Danny Shittu. Honest. I Shittu not. (A joke from a funny SI writer).