AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:36:36 -0700
Good morning, Friends.

This is a friendly reminder per the attached.  The meeting is
scheduled and starts at 5:00 PM promptly.  It's a 1.5-Hour
(5:00-6:30 PM) meeting.  Please plan to attend, be on time
and prepared to deliberate on agenda items.  It's your meeting
to help all of us succeed.  Your presence and participation could
make a great difference.

Together, we are stronger and can serve better .

Cheers!

Richard Yarl
President, AAM