AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ademola iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 04:39:51 -0500
Ladies and gentlemen:

You are cordially invited to a memorial service being organised by the
Brewoo family and the Ghanaian Community in Madison, in remembrance of the
Late Grace Assan-Brewoo of Ghana, who passed on to the great beyond some few
months ago.    She was the mother of OUR JOE BREWOO of Madison.

The service will be conducted on Septemper 2nd, 2000 at the First
Cogregational Church at 3:30pm.

The church is situated at the  connecting corners of University Avenue,
Breese Terrace and Lathrop Street  and directly opposite the University
Health Services.   Free parking lots will be available on the Lathrop side
of the church building.     Please, enter through the Lathrop entrance.

Donation in whatever form will be welcomed.  As Africans, we have always
suppported each other in this commnity.   Therefore, we expect 100%
attendance at this service.

If you need further directions and information, please contact the Brewoos
at 608-238-1639.

Greetings everybody.

Ademola Iyi-Eweka
President AAM