AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Collins Ouko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:34:47 -0800

                      END OF YEAR/NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY

                WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2008 - 7:00PM

              CANDLEWOOD SUITES, BLUE QUILL BALLROOM

                 5421 CADDIS BEND, FITCHBURG, WI 53711

Hello all,
This is a reminder that the celebration is still on this weekend.
I  recieved a few inquiries as to whether there would be any activities for children.
Unfortunately due to the short time I had to organise this I wasn't able to facilitate a children's program.
I will however keep that in mind next time we organise any activities.
I hope to see all of you on Saturday. If you want to come early and have dinner in Africana you are welcome to do so.
Africana Lounge has some very tasty african-themed dishes that won't disappoint you.

I look foward to seeing  all of you.
Call me if you have any questions.

Collins

=============

Hello every one,
Greetings to all of you.
This is to inform you that on Dec 13th 2008, we will be hosting a joint Kenya-Tanzania Jamhuri day celebrations at Africana Lounge in Madison, Wi.
This is a great occasion for all of us to come together and celebrate our history and continents heritage.
This will be a night of African and Afro-centric music extravaganza.
Madison's own DJ KOLLO will be playing your favourite tunes.
We will also have  guest DJ VIC visiting from Washington DC and DAVIE from Chicago , so you know it will be off the hook!!!!
Come early for oldies but goodies and stay late for some serious vunja mifupa time.
The cover charge for the event is only $10.00 so lets get together and celebrate.
Africana Lounge has offered to have TUSKER ins stock for this occassion!! ( Thanks Yule)
Come one and bring a friend. Please foward this to anyone we might have missed.
Lets party like Obama just won the election!!!

Lydia and Collo