AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:53:40 +0000

How do we know who is telling the truth? What if Zainabu's source is genuine? What if the phones do go public? What if the federal law prohibiting telemarketers from using automated dialers has just been repealed? What if you get the telemarketing calls but with no caller ID? What if the call bears a caller ID of an anonymous institution? What if the call bears the caller ID of a verifiable telemarketer which claims the call was made in error? What if you take legal action but get no justice? And what if you enrol your phone number into the National DO NOT CALL list but the telemarketers get it from them? Then what shall one do?

Sam

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile