AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Adeetuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:20:39 -0500

AAM/AWA FAMILY PICNIC - Saturday, July 21, 2012, 1:00 pm - 8 pm at ELVER PARK

AFRICA FEST 2012 - Saturday, August 18, 2012, 10:0 am - 10:00 pm at WARNER PARK

Join the African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year. Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701

Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]: www.AfricanAssociation.org

I can do this evenings shift if we have no problem with the weather.