AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelechi Eke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 05:48:03 -0700
Good luck in your final game, big brothers.  I am
confident that Victory is yours this evening.  The big
names responsible for your successful season are no
surprises.  They are 'Masters' of the game.  Bro
Richard, I know your name is also among the list.
Thank you for updating us with the progress of your
games.  Good luck and take home the "W"

Cheers,

KC