AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wilmot B. Valhmu
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 00:51:14 -0500
As the Scriptures say, "The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a
righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]"
(James 5:16b, Amplified Bible).  This nation and many others around the
world need prayer (please see the call to prayer below).  We ourselves need
prayer.  So, let us all join together on Thursday and tap into God's power
by seeking His intervention on our behalf.

May the grace of God abide with you forevermore.  Amen!

- Wilmot