AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DANIEL P KUNENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:16:48 -0500

               VISIT AFRICAN ASSOCIATION OF MADISON WEBSITE

                        http://www.africanassociation.org

                FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON AFRICA FEST 2009,

           MEMBERSHIP, COMMUNITY CALENDAR AND MUCH MORE....

Dear Frank and Zainabu,

My wife Marci and I were truly saddened to hear about your loss in the death of Frank's mother and Zainabu's mother-in-law, Dora Kooistra. Please know that we are thinking about you as you go through the difficult process of grieving.

We hope to be with you at the time of the memorial, if we will be back from our trip out of the country by then.

May you be comforted.

Love

Daniel Kunene