AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laurie Mlatawou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:01:43 -0400
World-famous singer from Benin, West Africa, ANGELIQUE KIDJO, is returning to Madison to perform a concert to benefit the Wil-Mar Neighbborhood Center in two weeks!

The show is Wednesday, April 30 at 7:30 p.m. at the Barrymore Theatre, 2090 Atwood Avenue on Madison's Near East Side.

Tickets are $25 at the door, but because I am helping to promote the show, I have tickets available for $22.  Just give me a call at 255-9455 up until the day of the show and I will get them to you.

Thank you all so much for your support of live African music in Madison and please come and enjoy a most inspirational, and fantastic!, show.

Sincerely, Laurie Mlatawou, Host of Panafrica on WORT Radio 89.9FM