AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:21:24 -0500

                AFRICA FEST 2007 - AUGUST 11, 2007 at WARNER PARK

You are absolutely correct, Peter. If that seed requiring fire to germinate is never subjected to flames, there will be no germination and it will not grow.

Vera

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."