AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anita Makuluni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2009 11:28:11 -0600

             RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

   MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

ICORS is the community resource that makes it possible for AAM to
maintain a discussion list *free of charge*. They also help tons of
other non-profit and not-for-profit efforts. ICORS has been nominated
for a community resource award, and the winner will receive more
licenses, hosting services, and extensive PR, all of which will be to
our benefit as it will help ICORS keep doing what they do so well.

Each person can cast one vote per day and can vote every day until the
voting closes. To vote, go to...
http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp

(I haven't posted to this list in quite a while, so even though it's
already February, I'd like to wish you all a happy, healthy, and
peaceful 2009.)

Keep on discussing...
Anita