AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:00:02 +0000
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Perhaps one good thing that may come out of Hurricane Katrina's devastation
is the realization that the 1st World is one natural disaster away from the
Third World and that we are all one humanity. It makes no difference if it
is locust in Niger or Sunami in Sri Lanka or hurricane in Louisiana, people
are all the same and no country is immune from or has a monopoly of natural
calamities.
The UN which Mr. Bolton has so much disdain for has offered the US aid. And
the US has accepted.
I hope Mr. Bolton has had his conversion experience.

Felix