AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 23:43:40 -0700
Hello, Africans and Friends of Africa.

Yes!  Another solid base to build great leadership.
You are not going to deny your child of the unaffordable
lift time experience.  Would you?  No, you won't.  Tell
me that you do not have the right to do this either to your
child or ward.  But you do have the obligation to help them
be who they would choose to be tomorrow.  This is one of
the greatest gifts and investments you can ever leave with
these tomrrow's leaders.  Tell them that this opportunity
exists and provide the support to enable them go for it.
with excitement and a high level of enthusiasm.

Cheers and God bless!

Richard Yarl
President, AAM

Subj:              Madison youth board recruitment