AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:22:43 -0500
From: Janet Piraino <[log in to unmask]> 09/14/00 02:33PM

     We have an immediate opening available for a full-time, entry-level
     caseworker in Sen. Russ Feingold's Middleton office.  A job
     description is attached.  Please pass it along to anyone who might be
     interested.  And feel free to call me at 828-1200 if you have any
     questions or ideas for potential candidates.

     Thanks for your help!

     Janet Piraino
     State Coordinator
     U.S. Senator Russ Feingold9/15/00

FULL-TIME CASEWORKER POSITION AVAILABLE
U. S. Senator Russ Feingold¢s Middleton Office

Sen. Russ Feingold is seeking an individual with excellent written and oral communication skills to act as liaison with federal agencies on behalf of Wisconsin constituents in his Middleton, Wisconsin office.  This full-time, entry-level caseworker would contact constituents to determine how best to resolve their issues with the federal government within an assigned issue area, contact federal agencies on their behalf and draft written responses.   Computer skills needed.  Immediate opening.  Starting salary of about $20,000 with benefits.  Minority candidates are encouraged to apply.  Send resume, references and short writing sample to:

Janet Piraino, State Coordinator
c/o Sen. Russ Feingold
8383 Greenway Blvd.
Middleton, WI 53562