AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandi Bekoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:53:31 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Dear friends:

We are wondering if there are other Africans here in the Madison area who
would be interested in starting a home church?

We need:
teachers,
pastors,
evangelists,
prophets,
worship leaders,
singers,
musicians,
children teachers,
homes to meet in
and those who just want to come and worship and fellowship.

If you are interested in participating in any way, please e-mail me letting
me know:

1. Which giftings/talents might you like to share, or do you just want to
come, worship, and fellowship?
2. What country you are from?
3. Which church denomination are you now or were you in Africa?
4. Your name, address, contact info, number and ages of your children.

Who knows what the Lord has prepared for us?

-Sandi Bekoe (wife of James Kofi Ampomah Bekoe, Ghana)
608-220-3428